Back To School Forms

Administration of Medication

According to state law, we must have a physician’s authorization in order to administer prescription medication to your child(ren) at school and a parent’s authorization for over-the-counter medications (including herbal homeopathic remedies). The only exception is over-the-counter cough drops, which students may carry with them at school as needed. Authorization forms are available below or in either office and can be faxed to and from the doctor’s office if necessary.  Completed forms should be dropped off in the office by a parent, along with the labeled medication in its original container.   

Authorization for Over-the-Counter Medication PDF

Authorization for Prescription Medication PDF